Christmas Twins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JD Combs Sr

JD Combs Sr

Made these for a friend at our church that requested them for late Christmas presents. She wanted them identical. I think I got them pretty close. They are apparently for some teacher friends of hers and she said they wouldn't need them until the third of January when school starts.

Stats:
Material = Black Walnut blank with a 15* angle cut
Hardware = WoodCraft Black Titanium SlimLine
Finish = 8-10 Coats of CA polished with Triple E.

Comments Welcome.​

Attachments

• IMG_2294.jpg
    IMG_2294.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2295.jpg
    IMG_2295.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2296.jpg
    IMG_2296.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 105
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Those look great, as close to twins as you could expect to get. I just can't seem to make myself like the "blackline" clips. I'm sure others will offer a differing opinion.

JD Combs Sr

Those look great, as close to twins as you could expect to get. I just can't seem to make myself like the "blackline" clips. I'm sure others will offer a differing opinion.

I don't care for them either, however I usually supply what the customer asks for but in this case if you look closely at the side views you will see that these two are not black line clips. It is just the lighting in the head on view that is blackening the clip. Actually I don't think this kit is offered in black line clip styling probably because it is so dark anyway.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I see that, I stand corrected. :foot-in-mouth: Sometimes the customer is always right even if they are obviously confused.:biggrin:

Top Bottom