Christmas project finished!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Animyzo

Animyzo

Took me a while (weather and schedule sucked) but I got all my pens for Christmas finished! Enjoy the picture. C&C welcome

Attachments

• 20131203_174714.jpg
    20131203_174714.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 273
  • 20131203_174705.jpg
    20131203_174705.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 212
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Dustin a great gift collection.
Now that you have finished them, what are you going to do now?
How about a short trip up to Intercourse, and get some of their Christmas Special Mulled Wine, or even a visit to Hershey's?
Congratulations,
Brian.

Animyzo

Oz, I have been to Hershey so many times. What next? Now that I have steadied my hand again, I'll be working on pen orders.

I have my family selling pens for me just because people are asking about where they got them. I guess people don't notice the blemishes and errors we do. (My crappy firsts are floating around)

Already have an order for 4 zebrawood slim lines at 30 each. They offered 30 for them. I'm pretty excited.

Dan Masshardt

Oz, I have been to Hershey so many times. What next? Now that I have steadied my hand again, I'll be working on pen orders. I have my family selling pens for me just because people are asking about where they got them. I guess people don't notice the blemishes and errors we do. (My crappy firsts are floating around) Already have an order for 4 zebrawood slim lines at 30 each. They offered 30 for them. I'm pretty excited.

I didn't realize you were in the general area as me.

Animyzo

Yeah I'm not actually in reading, I'm about 15 mins west of Reading. But yeah, we aren't that far apart. Do you sell pens at shows? I'm about to put up an etsy store. Not just for pens, but for inlaid hair sticks, cigar tubes, and other assorted turned products.

Dan Masshardt

Yeah I'm not actually in reading, I'm about 15 mins west of Reading. But yeah, we aren't that far apart. Do you sell pens at shows? I'm about to put up an etsy store. Not just for pens, but for inlaid hair sticks, cigar tubes, and other assorted turned products.

I sell a few things on etsy. Doing a small church show Saturday for the first time.

Top Bottom