Christmas presents for the kids

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from intillzah

intillzah

The pen on the top is for my daughter's BF, it's an Aero made from Walnut sapwood. The bottom keyring/secret compartment is for her, it's made from ash.

I hope they like them...

Edit: I REALLY need to get a better camera...

Attachments

• Christmas 09.jpg
    Christmas 09.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

The pen on the top is for my daughter's BF, it's an Aero made from Walnut sapwood. The bottom keyring/secret compartment is for her, it's made from ash.

I hope they like them...

Edit: I REALLY need to get a better camera...
Of course they will. And maybe Santa will bring you a new camera for Christmas. :biggrin:

And I happen to have two Nikon D40X cameras. One is for sale. Single Reflex digital. Only three hundred and fifty dollars. Comes with lens, lens cover, case, reflector hood, USB cable, charger and case.

Sorry, just had to do this. I need a new band saw.

dustmaker

Those look like nice presents, I am sure they will please. Does your camera have a macro mode? I got fuzzy pics til I discovered this. On my Kodak EasyShare it is the symbol that looks like a flower. All of the pics on my site were taken with this camera...but I am still working on improving the technique. Just wanted to say, maybe you don't need a camera if the one you have has the feature for close ups, it may be good enough.

intillzah

Those look like nice presents, I am sure they will please. Does your camera have a macro mode? I got fuzzy pics til I discovered this. On my Kodak EasyShare it is the symbol that looks like a flower. All of the pics on my site were taken with this camera...but I am still working on improving the technique. Just wanted to say, maybe you don't need a camera if the one you have has the feature for close ups, it may be good enough.
Sadly, those were taken with the camera on my cell phone... So when I say I need a camera, I mean it.....

Top Bottom