Christmas pen for my boss

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Well my boss has been saying how much he likes click pens. I had him try out a few different ones I had and he liked the WS II click the best. I got an acrylic from WC called rippling waters. My wife painted the inside of the blank with some blue acrylic paint. I took my time a lot on this one and got it as straight as I could. He also likes gel pens, so I put a parker gel refill in it. I am pretty happy with how this one turned out. This was the first time we painted the inside of the blank, but it for sure worked out well. Let me know what you all think.

garypen-2.jpg
garypen.jpg
garypen-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

SWEET! As soon as they know you make anything they always ask, ha ha ha. Let the boss know that you'll be looking for that Christmas Bonus for the efforts ;-) Love the pen

phillywood

Todd, I like this pen a lot, every thing ispleasing to the eyes and also the proportionn of the curves are very nice. Beautiful job. Hope this will bring some good luck for the bonus or promotion your ways.

ctubbs

Way to go, Todd. That is one well finished pen. It all goes so well together. Your boss is sure to enjoy it for many years to come. congratulations.
Charles

Top Bottom