A Christmas Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Had a Pen client come in last night and wanted a pen set to give to the host of a party he going to this weekend. :) But, his idea of the set was a wooden red & green rollerball because of the holidays. Now I have 700 pens in my store and couldn't sell him one :( I told him come back tomarrow by noon.

I whipped this up last night. a pair of Ligero's Red BEB & Teal BEB, it looked green enough for me and that's all I had on hand. I was lucky I had that, because I am not a green pen fan.

The set looks better with the green on green & red on red. But How often do I get a chance to take a picture like this. [:p]

2004122152811_DSC00961.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

I hope so Doug, because I still don't like green pens. but it's 99% sure there outa here.

Fred, your pretty close, I am working on one of those for a gift for my Father in Law for Christmas

dougle40

Anthony ,
I've found that even though you may not like a certain color or wood it's always a good idea to have some donu up anyway because it's the customer that has to be pleased not just us .

WoodChucker

Anthony, if something happens that the customer doesn't pick them up, just switch the caps and send me that ugly green one, it just wouldn't look right in your store. [:D]

They look great and I'm sure he/she will love them. Nice job!

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom