Christmas Gifts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jlmort1980

jlmort1980

Ok, I just had to show these off. This is the first time for me working with these kits and this material. They are Christmas gift for my sister and my mother.

They are Rhodium Gatsby pen kits and Acrylester blanks. Please let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• christmas.jpg
    christmas.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 183
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Jayme, you have a pair of very nice pens for two ladies in your life. They will be very proud of your gift this year. The fit and finish is very good. From what I have been told, Acrylester can be a bear to turn. What you have there is smooth and clean. Congratulations.
Charles

jlmort1980

Charles this was the first time I have turned acrylester and yes it is definately a bear to turn. I busted 3 blands before I got the hang of it. Sharpen tools regularly and light light cuts. When I got close I actually sanded to finishing size just cuz I was afraid of blowing them up after that much effort. But the reward is definately worth it. These shine up very nicely.

Jayme, you have a pair of very nice pens for two ladies in your life. They will be very proud of your gift this year. The fit and finish is very good. From what I have been told, Acrylester can be a bear to turn. What you have there is smooth and clean. Congratulations.
Charles

Top Bottom