Christmas Gifts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from builtbybill

builtbybill

Here are some pens I made for gifts this year. They were kind of rushed because we are in the middle of trying to sell our house and all of my tools were in storage. At the last minute I decided to make these so I had to empty the storage unit to get to my lathe and drill press. All things considered I think they came out okay.

Here are the ones for my co-workers they are all Sierra pens with Birdseye Maple that was dyed with food coloring an/or analine dyes, depended on what I had available. They were then finished with BLO and CA.
WAH_9031.jpg

Here are some for my kids and myself. Mine is the Bolt Action Tec pen made with buffalo horn sanded with micro-mesh and plastic polish and a coat of BLO. Don't know if the BLO is good or bad for horn but I thought it might help keep if from drying out and cracking. The other two pens are Magnetic Vertex pens, the inlay kits are Kallenshaan kits. The puzzle is for my daughter who loves puzzles, and the music pen is for my son who is a band geek. Both were finished with BLO and CA
WAH_9086.jpg

Top Bottom