Christmas gift #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BeeAMaker

BeeAMaker

This is for a X-mas party with friends. We are doing a white elephant gift exchange.

The Pen is a Stark Pen Kit. I did a tube in casting with the Joker sticker wrapped on the tube. Squared the blank and inserted the plug for the back side of the pen, then put it back in my mold to cast the end. The box is cut out of 1/8" birch ply. I used fun foam sheets for the inserts.

joke3.jpg

joke5.jpg

joke2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
That is awesome! I love everything involved. I suspect that will be a very well received gift.

Penultimate

Wow, that's really cool. It really doesn't match the definition of a white elephant gift. Someone is gonna get a great gift.

From Wiki (so it has to be accurate) A white elephant gift exchange, Yankee swap or Dirty Santa is a party game where amusing, impractical gifts are exchanged during festivities. Usually, the goal of a white elephant gift exchange is to entertain party-goers rather than to gain a genuinely valuable or highly sought-after item.

Your gift will entertain but it is valuable and may be sought after if your white elephant party allows steals.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom