Christmas BOW

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerberpens

Great job on a beautiful pen. I know it is hard to let those pens go, because everytime I make a really nice pen I want to keep it too! Just be comforted to know that it's going to a good home.[:D]

Kaspar

Well, if I didn't hate to see it go, I would think I hadn't done a good job. Of course, it's not possible to make a bad pen out of a good piece of BOW. God is the artist. We're just the expositors.

broitblat

Gorgeous wood beautifully rendered. I love working with Olive wood, and I have done a lot of it, but that piece is exeptional and you've done a great job turning it into a pen.

csb333

I haven't looked on the website for a while, so today I was lucky enough to see 3 examples of what a craftsman does with an outstanding piece of wood. This is #1.- Chris

Fangar

That looks to be a beautiful specimen. I notice that all of your photos are heavily photoshopped. Please don't take that the wrong way, but the addition of the solar flare and shine elements make it hard to see the natural beauty and finish of the work. I will say that you have a great presentation.

Cheers,

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom