Christian Fish Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rollerbob

Rollerbob

This is the first time for this one. A customer's request for a family member. This kit is one of Ken Kallenshaan's. It is BOW and African blackwood.

Attachments

• Christian Fish 002.jpg
    Christian Fish 002.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Christian Fish 008.jpg
    Christian Fish 008.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 187
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Bob, great job! You did an especially good job of keeping the black dust out of the olive wood and the finish is great.

Rollerbob

I didn't see that in the acronyms list ! :redface:
you know, I actually went and looked to see also. Chuck, maybe you and me oughta just be quiet and listen. I think it would save us both some embarrasement!!:redface::biggrin::frown::eek::confused:

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
you know, I actually went and looked to see also. Chuck, maybe you and me oughta just be quiet and listen. I think it would save us both some embarrasement!!:redface::biggrin::frown::eek::confused:
Bob , you are so right , and I've been trying to do just that . But this other person within me , keeps making me look like a complete fool . :frown: I'm terribly sorry he highjacked your thread . :crying:

Rifleman1776

Looks beautiful. I'm sure your customer will be happy.
I like Ken's blank kits but shy away from them because of cost.
His laser engraving services are excellent and very reasonable. But, I think it is hard to justify the price, IMHO.

PR_Princess

The pen and finish is GREAT Bob. And this thread is very entertaining!!

I think that you and Chuck are going to give Cav and Ed a run for their money!!!:biggrin:

igran7

Very nicely done Bob. I've made some of these in the past and they always sell quickly. Your customer will be very happy. Your fit and finish are right on.

Top Bottom