Chomp,Chomp

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

My friend Chuck better known here as dalecamino sent me a present after I had commented on this thread of his a few weeks ago and knowing how much I love the Gators, http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/florida-gator-decal-pen-105283/

It is offically my go to fountain pen which will be bleed (write) gator orange with J.Herbin Orange Indien ink.
Chuck I can't thank you enough for this gift.

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 406
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 390
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I'm glad you like the pen Roy. You deserve it. I really like the orange ink idea. That would have to be cool. I hope you have pleasure in using it. Special thanks to Jonathon Brooks (Brooks803) for the blanks.

BTW, great picture taking!:biggrin:

BradG

that turned out great :) great blanks, decals, fit and finish, all compliment the pen kit they are on. im sure Roy will look after this one

SDB777

Nicely turned!!!

Sure would like to see some scripting from that colored ink.....just saying, cause I don't think I've ever seen anything written in orange ink from a fountain before(or maybe I live in a cave and should come out more often)?

Scott (fit-n-finish is purty) B

OKLAHOMAN

Tim I'm sure Brooks (Brooks802) can make a blank with Notre Dames colors but the logos need to be applied via decals and be sure your not selling them as then your open to copyrite infridment, its OK to make it for your self or as a gift.

flyitfast

Great blank, great pen hardware, great combination, great fit and finish, lousy colors! :rolleyes:
Garnett and Gold (FSU) would have made it perfect! :biggrin:
gordon

Top Bottom