Chocolate Moca & Bubble Gum Pink - Kitless #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LL Woodworks

LL Woodworks

My 2nd kit-less -So much was learned in making #1 plus everyone's comments. This one is a custom PR cast using 80% Chocolate Moca and 20% Bubble Gum Pink mica. I did a poor job photographing it, the true depth and sparkle can't be seen here. This one has 1/2-28 cap & barrel threads; M9x0.75 section & finial threads, #5 Bock polished nib. Shop time is so great when working on these, nothing else seams to exist outside the shop's 4 walls. Thanks for looking and comments.

Attachments

• tn_DSCN0260.JPG
    tn_DSCN0260.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 339
  • tn_DSCN0263.JPG
    tn_DSCN0263.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 203
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

..... Shop time is so great when working on these, nothing else seams to exist outside the shop's 4 walls.....

When I saw the title, I almost didn't click on the thread but I'm glad I did, very nicely done!

One thing I am starting to notice in many of the posts where folks are showing their own custom creations are the comments about how relaxing and enjoyable their shop time has become instead of CRANKING out a few more pens to add to stock! :)

LL Woodworks

Thanks all - and thanks George for looking. I continue to search for my style for a custom creation. This isn't it but merely part of the journey in getting there. I appreciate those who took the time to look and comment.

Top Bottom