Chocolate Mint..... Oakville Suzuki Auction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

This pen blank is a Lucite material used by pipe makes for making stems. It's called chocolate mint by the supplier, I think it's a great name for it with the green base and ribbons of brown running through it!! The pen is a platinum Gentlemen's roller ball.

20051127154023_IMG_4038.jpg

I made this pen for a silent auction that will be hosted in benefit for the Oakville Suzuki Association on December 8.

20051127154045_IMG_4034.jpg

My daughter has been playing violin now for 5 years and she has gained so much confidence and enjoyment from the violin, her friends and her wonderful teachers. Here is hoping that the silent auction raises funds and support for the organization's vision and dream to have their own music centre one day.

:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldimick

Jim,

Simply beautiful! I keep seeing some of these pens made from the pipemaking matewrials and now I think I'm going to have to try it.

Good luck with the auction.

wicook

Hey Jim,

Did the pipemakers.org place insist that you order $100 worth of material on your first order? I looked at their order form and that seems to be the way they prefer to do business.

Originally posted by wicook
<br />Hey Jim,

Did the pipemakers.org place insist that you order $100 worth of material on your first order? I looked at their order form and that seems to be the way they prefer to do business.

Hi Bill,

No they didn't...but my order was over $100 Canadian anyway, I bought several items...make sure to ask them to use the USPS ..

wicook

Thanks, Jim. Yes, I learned a year ago about suppliers who like to send stuff across the border by UPS...don't do it under any circumstances. Their brokerage charges rival the cost of goods!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom