Chiyogami Paper cast in "gold"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

wood-of-1kind

This Jr. Gent V2 rollerball is mated with one of Marla's (cricket) fine (chiyogamu)blanks. I thought that the components would be well suited since there is a strong hint of gold design within the papers' design.

Thank you Marla for your generousity and most importantly for the fine casting talent that you keep demonstrating over and over.

P1010023.JPG

P1010022.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010021.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

WOW!!! That is stunning!! And I love the stand for it as well! It looks almost like an alligator head. Did you make it??

The pen is amazing!! Best colors ever!!!

wood-of-1kind

WOW!!! That is stunning!! And I love the stand for it as well! It looks almost like an alligator head. Did you make it??

The pen is amazing!! Best colors ever!!!

Look closer at the 'form' of the pen stand. Notice the 'shapely' form? If I were a pen, that's exactly who I would want to be held by. You might say that it's all in the 'hips'. My idea of a bit of adult fun.:redface:

Crickett

This Jr. Gent V2 rollerball is mated with one of Marla's (cricket) fine (chiyogamu)blanks. I thought that the components would be well suited since there is a strong hint of gold design within the papers' design.

Thank you Marla for your generousity and most importantly for the fine casting talent that you keep demonstrating over and over.

You're welcome Peter!!~

Thanks for posting the pictures. That's the same paper pattern that got me 3rd place in the casting contest last year with Pen World, it's one of my favourites.

Top Bottom