Chief Onepapa Casting for Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

wiset1

Here's another Chief Onepapa pen... I finished this one up over the weekend for a customer (Bob). I used a 1899 $5 Silver Certificate of Chief Onepapa like the last one. The bill was an educational copy purchased from a friend and then cast. I finished this up using the Majestic pen kit. in Rhodium and 22kt Gold.:biggrin: I'm happy to see this one finished! I found it more fun to be making pens for the love of it instead of for a sale:redface: It was still fun though

5467734134_910cdae936_z.jpg

1_Bob_02b.jpg

Enjoy :sleepy:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Thanks for the feedback. I've done a couple of these castings of old bills and I will say that the best thing about them is knowing they are done, ha ha ha. It's always a learning process when cutting and casting.

wiset1

Thanks again everyone! It's basically the same exact one I did a couple months ago, so nothing really new, but there were some growing pains remembering how I did the first one. Really need to keep notes, ha ha ha.

wiset1

Thanks again guys!

"Notes" or Bills, which would be kept in your wallet or the bank unless handed over for goods or services ;-)

wiset1

Beautiful work! Totally understand - doing commissioned work is always more stressful for me.

Don't get me wrong, it feels great knowing that there are people out there who are willing to pay for my work when I just do it for fun, but it can introduce a bit of stress as noted into the fun. You always want to do your absolute best for others. I put the stress on myself cause Bob was probably the best customer anyone could have.

Best wishes

PenPal

Tim,

From a cast of two to an audience of thousands an excellent performance for the real benefit of one leaving a lasting memory recorded by yourself your only harsh critic. The first maiden review you crave is the new owners who from here viewing will rave rave rave.

Trust you enjoyed the practices, getting to relearn the lines, cast, production management, was the Director Domestic impressed SWMBO that is, show me a man who says he is absolute boss in his house and I will introduce the last identified liar?

Are you able to converse in the language of the country you are presently living in? you certainly have honoured the American Indian with your choice of pen subject. Since I expect having come to know your work standard it comes as no surprise to this International viewer this pen follows the high standard you have set for yourself encouraging me in particular to greater efforts in making and display for which I thank you for showing this neat pen.

Kind regards Peter.

wiset1

Tim,

From a cast of two to an audience of thousands an excellent performance for the real benefit of one leaving a lasting memory recorded by yourself your only harsh critic. The first maiden review you crave is the new owners who from here viewing will rave rave rave.

Trust you enjoyed the practices, getting to relearn the lines, cast, production management, was the Director Domestic impressed SWMBO that is, show me a man who says he is absolute boss in his house and I will introduce the last identified liar?

Are you able to converse in the language of the country you are presently living in? you certainly have honoured the American Indian with your choice of pen subject. Since I expect having come to know your work standard it comes as no surprise to this International viewer this pen follows the high standard you have set for yourself encouraging me in particular to greater efforts in making and display for which I thank you for showing this neat pen.

Kind regards Peter.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

Peter, I'm always blown away by your take on these matters. I do speak the local language; however, not as well as my wife. I work my way through it and just get by I guess. I'll keep making pens like this as long as I have time and people to show them to :biggrin:

Top Bottom