Cherry Red European #126

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EarlD

EarlD

This is my first European - well, the first one that I didn't destroy anyway. It's a CSUSA Black TN kit with a Madreperlato Cherry Red blank from Exotic Blanks. I really like this blank, the light play in it is really great. Wish the pictures could really show it.

This was reverse painted black, sanded through 12k MM, then the Beall's diamond polish and wax.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

BTW, I really enjoyed the Atlanta chapter IAP meeting yesterday: two great demos, lots of super nice pens and a great group of people to spend some time with.

EarlD

P1030710.jpg

P1030709.jpg

P1030708.jpg

P1030707.jpg

And a closeup:
P1030714.jpg

All boxed up...with no place to go:
P1030716.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobalu

I don't think it will take very long for that one to find a home. It's absolutely stunning!

You know, of course, as soon as you posted this, EB's servers probably crashed with all the traffic trying to get a stick or two of that great color.

Mike D

Earl what a beautiful pen! Thanks for posting. As soon as I saw your beautiful pen I tried to order some blanks but the website said OUT OF STOCK but I clicked on the notify me box and within 30 minutes they emailed me they were in so I ordered 3 of these blanks from Exotics and can't wait for them to get here. I hope they turn out as well as yours. Thanks again!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The black paint really tones down that color!!

Great choice Earl!! And I agree it takes guts to take a close up of the fit--yours looks perfect---extremely WELL DONE!!

We do have more of this, just not cut---I will do so tonight.

Edit in: Monday ---back in stock.

Last edited:

Tage

Absolutely beautiful pen. I love that blank.
Just curious....I've seen the little mark that looks like an "A" on some pics of CSUSA's pen clips. What does it signify?

EarlD

Just curious....I've seen the little mark that looks like an "A" on some pics of CSUSA's pen clips. What does it signify?

I think some of their "Artisan" line of pens get this mark.

Edit: I looked at their listing for the European kits and all but the 24k gold have the "A" on the clip - at least in their pictures. All the other platings have it.
Earl

Last edited:

InvisibleMan

It signifies "I buy my cigar pens elsewhere" to me.

Other than that, though, I LOVE this pen. Very sharp looking. I've never considered turning that sort of style of pen before, but this one just about has me convinced.

Top Bottom