Cherry Jr Gent/ Wild Cherry Gemeni

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from airrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

airrat

First is from a piece of Dario's chef's special. Second is some wild cherry I had sitting around. Third was a goofing around with corian/redheart.

20051226184842_Cherry%20Burl%20Jr%20Gent.jpg

2005122618493_Wild%20Cherry%20Gemeni.jpg

20051226184949_Redheart%20Cigar.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I agree, your pens look great and I like the first one too.

I like the photography of your work, I wonder, have considered turning the cap portion to not shoot the open end? Just a thought, not being critical, but I shoot them with the open end away from the lens now...just a kind thought

[:D][:D][:D]

JimGo

The Corian lam looks great! I also like the stuff from Dario's chef's special. The Gemini isn't my favorite kit, and I think that's coloring my perception of that pen.

Fangar

The Cherry is great! I hate the Gemni kit. I prefer the sierra in that shape. style pen. Nice work on the lamination too.

Fangar

airrat

Just noticed the finish does not show up on the Gent. Its a CA finish I was trying to keep from getting too much glare. well did that at least. I also agree next time open end away. Im not a fan of the Gemini kit either. I have 2 and decided to finally turn one.

Originally posted by airrat
<br />Just noticed the finish does not show up on the Gent. Its a CA finish I was trying to keep from getting too much glare. well did that at least. I also agree next time open end away. Im not a fan of the Gemini kit either. I have 2 and decided to finally turn one.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for being open minded about my comment, I love that first pen, I like it also that the CA finish is not so obvious, I think your wood choice looks great as you have presented it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom