Cherry Burl Set Emperor and Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from turff49

Status
Not open for further replies.

turff49

Finally got the camera back but these were taken before I got it fixed so it's not the best quality. Cherry burl has to be one of my favorite looking woods out of all woods. The finish is CA. buffed, and then TSW buffed. The set was a present for my Brother and SIL. They look much better in person. Hopefully I can start taking better pics now.
Cherry%20burl%20set.JPEG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turff49

I've got 2 more blanks like those used in these pens. I think I'll make me a set. Just for those wanting to know where I got them from, they came from Bill Collier at Penblanks.ca He's not the cheapest but he has some beautiful blanks.
No affiliation with them just passing on where those blanks came from.
Thanks for all the great comments. Makes me feel like I know what I'm doing. [:D]
Brian

gerryr

Nice wood and the workmanship also looks very good. I would however suggest you crop the photo severely in your photo editing program and try a plainer background, both will make for a better photo.

turff49

Oobak,
You may be right on that. I get them confused sometimes and these pics were taken back in early May. I gave them to by brother at the end of May. Thanks for correcting me. Brian

angboy

Originally posted by Pipes
<br />One a my favorite wods NICE job !!!

http://affordablepipes.com/

Hey Pipes, what's a "wod"? I'm always interested in hearing about new materials people use for turning! [}:)][}:)][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom