Cherry Burl Majistic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keandkafu

keandkafu

Cherry Burl Majistic. This was made from a piece of Cherry Burl from Green Eyed Black Cat's personal stash (Thanks Jim!). I was able to make some great sawdust from this wonderful blank. This is my first photo and my first really large pen! Comments welcome.

Kevin

Attachments

• low res cherry burl maj.jpg
    low res cherry burl maj.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Since this is your first, let me be the first to say you did an oustanding job on it. Fit and finish is spot on!!:wink:

glycerine

Cherry Burl Majistic. This was made from a piece of Cherry Burl from Green Eyed Black Cat's personal stash (Thanks Jim!). I was able to make some great sawdust from this wonderful blank. This is my first photo and my first really large pen! Comments welcome.

Kevin

Ain't that the truth. The Majestic is a BEAST!

Chief Hill

WOW! this Cherry wood really looks like Redwood or Rose wood burl as well. Really nice.

sefali

Always glad to see a Majestic being shown, especially on as well done as yours. They don't seem to be as popular as the other styles, but they are my personal favorites. This being your first full size, how do you like the weight and balance?

keandkafu

I am a big guy with big hands so it fits my mits just fine. I have always liked the bigger pens and the Majistic family is one of my favorites. I used CA for the finish and I finished it to 8000MM to give it a little less shine. I think it worked great but .....I may be a little biased:biggrin:

Top Bottom