Changing things up abit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

I did 2 ultra Hybrid Cambridge kit Titanium gold and Sterling Silver. I used faux casein and green truestone. When doing these I had all intensions of swapping the top and bottoms because I like that combination. I still like it and think they look rather classy. Any comments or questions are always welcomed and thanks for looking.

IMGP0743.jpg

IMGP0761.jpg

IMGP0764.jpg

IMGP0776.jpg

IMGP0751.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

John, photos are as Toni said WOW! I've done the same thing but with real casein on the Jr. Emperor a while back. Sold both to one person as a set one a Roller ball the other a Fountian pen. I really like yours but with one little problem I just hate that black plastic C/B. IIRC someone covered that with a thin band of casein.

jttheclockman

John, photos are as Toni said WOW! I've done the same thing but with real casein on the Jr. Emperor a while back. Sold both to one person as a set one a Roller ball the other a Fountian pen. I really like yours but with one little problem I just hate that black plastic C/B. IIRC someone covered that with a thin band of casein.

I know and I agree. I am going to have to try some things to eliminate that or cover it up. I do wish the makers would match it to the trim.

Thanks for the kind words.

wizard

John, All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!! I did a duo like that with alternate ivory but I like yours better with the alternate casein. Looks more elegant! Beautiful pictures too ! Thanks for showing! Regards, Doc

jttheclockman

I have had a lot of people on different forums ask to see the 2 pens with their respective tops and bottoms together so here they are. Thanks all for the kind words and for looking.

IMGP0778.jpg

ctubbs

They are beautiful either way, John, but I think they are better the first way. They just have more punch. Either way, they are four, uh, two, however many beautiful pens.
Charles

jttheclockman

I just noticed I had the light in the front turned away from the pens on the left side thus the dark area. Too lazy to reshoot. You get the idea. :)

Steve Busey

I did 2 ultra Hybrid Cambridge kit Titanium gold and Sterling Silver.

Those are great, John!

I've never done a Cambridge, but you make it look sweet. But can someone help me: what's the diff between a Cambridge, a Hybrid Cambridge, and an Ultra Hybrid Cambridge - and where to get them?

jttheclockman

I did 2 ultra Hybrid Cambridge kit Titanium gold and Sterling Silver.

Those are great, John!

I've never done a Cambridge, but you make it look sweet. But can someone help me: what's the diff between a Cambridge, a Hybrid Cambridge, and an Ultra Hybrid Cambridge - and where to get them?

The difference is in the platings and the bling. Bear tooth Woods is where you can get some. I got these at Woodcraft and they have both types also.

Top Bottom