Celtic Warrior

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

Last 3 pens for the Columbus Show.

Finial Twist Parker Skull pen. Love the new colors with the added blue it really brings it to life. Definitely going to have to make some more for my private stash!

Celtic Cross on a Jr Victor Kit. First time I ever used that kit..I really like it and it screws together nice and smooth like it's supposed to! The cross is very similar to the one WWE Shamus wears on his shirt ...not that I would know that. :wink:

And lastly...a Finial Twist Parker with Toxic Flaming Guitar! Burn it to the ground! :biggrin:

Attachments

• trio.jpg
    trio.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 405
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotirish

Very impressive! Looks like you worked with precision to accomplish them. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I do not recognize the Twist Parker kit where did you get it?
Keep turning
Ron

Padre

Really nice pens, and the matching push buttons are really classy.

ldb2000

That kit comes in 1/2 diameter by 12" long lengths on ebay for about $2.50 ea. You peal off the outside and there's about 9 pen kits inside.

Hey Jeff , next time you order some of those , order a few for me . I'm always looking for a new kit to play with :biggrin:
Great job with them . The flaming guitar blank is awesome but that cross is spectacular !!!

workinforwood

Thanks guys, I think my cheap Parker pens will sell really well in Columbus. I was digging through drawers the other day gathering the parts and things I need for the show and found one of the original skull blanks...I can't believe the evolution from then to now.

Top Bottom