Celebration Cebloplast Kitless

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it early this A.M.....noon..afternoon...and finished this evening. It's Italian Cebloplast .....with a # 5 Fine Bock Nib. This is my second pen using this awesome material.....on this one I used the 14 mm tap and die rather than 12 mm. Had fun making it...Hope you like it. Doc :)

Attachments

• Celebration Cebloplast Kitless_2.jpg
    Celebration Cebloplast Kitless_2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Celebration Cebloplast Kitless_1.jpg
    Celebration Cebloplast Kitless_1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Celebration Cebloplast Kitless.jpg
    Celebration Cebloplast Kitless.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Celebration Cebloplast Kitless_3.jpg
    Celebration Cebloplast Kitless_3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Something about Italian Cebloplast, it just looks so right on component less pens, well donw my friend....

wizard

Sweeeet!

That is beautiful pen! love the material.

Ken

Ken, Thanks so much..I think it's the most colorful Cebloplast that I have seen!
Doc
Hey Doc that's a beautiful pen, as usual. Very inspirational.

Wayne

Wayne, Thank you for the kind words ! Still have a lot to learn. I have a friend and excellent Sensei (Timebandit) who was my inspiration!
Doc

Very nice Doc.

Gary, Thank you!
Doc

That's got to be nicest kitless blanks I've seen so far.

Allan, Thanks...its one of my favorites..love the colors! Doc

Beautiful pen, love the colors and overall looks of it.
Some day some day.

Brian, Thank you! I hope that someday is close at hand...kitless is lots of fun...Doc

Another beauty Doc!

Jonathan, Thanks! Doc

Very cool Doc.

Reminds me of Justin's.

Lupe, Thanks so much! ..In a way... it is one of Justin's..the Grasshopper doesn't fall far from the Sensei :)!!!...Actually Justin's work is several light years more advanced than anything I could possibly come up with. Doc

Last edited:

wizard

Wow nice pen.

Craig, Thank you very much! Doc

Doc,

Gorgeous pen. I think I would have gone with a #6 nib. The #5 is dwarfed by the size of the pen.

Jason

Jason, Thank you !...And I completely agree about the size of the nib...going to do a section with a # 6 Bock tonight after work:biggrin:. Doc

Something about Italian Cebloplast, it just looks so right on component less pens, well donw my friend....

Roy, Thanks so much !! I have a feeling you will be coming out with some cool surprises with your new lathe!!! Regards, Doc

Timebandit

Great pen Doc!!! I think the grasshopper just snatched the pebble for the sensei's hand :)....This pen looks great and i think you nailed it!!!! Your seam at the cap is nearly seamless......its hard to find!!!!

wizard

Great pen Doc!!! I think the grasshopper just snatched the pebble for the sensei's hand :)....This pen looks great and i think you nailed it!!!! Your seam at the cap is nearly seamless......its hard to find!!!!

My friend and Sensei, I could not have done this without your patience, guidance and the gift of your time. !!!! LOL...I'm not sure about the stone....your hands are moving pretty fast!!!

I actually drilled this one the right way instead of bass ackwards.:wink:

I hope I have done you proud...

Regards, Doc:)

Top Bottom