Cebloplast Rods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Just wanted to post some photos of things I made with the material I just bought from Pipeyeti. I was pretty excited about this stuff. This stuff is great to work with of course using sharp tools and drills but that is the case with any material. It so smooth cutting and there is no voids. Sand and polish is all that is needed. I think I found the perfect material for my cartrdige pens for it can resemble green camo. I will work on photography at a later date and also posting photos using thumbnails. But these were stored in the wrong place for that. Thanks for offering the material Larry.

CopyofIMGP0279.jpg

CopyofIMGP0283.jpg

CopyofIMGP0287.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pipeyeti

I like it on the bullet pen. Its different than the standard antler that everyone uses. I am biased though because I like this material. I would also add that you should take it easy with this stuff because finding more of it will be tough and expensive, conserve what you have and use it for you high end pens.

workinforwood

It's cool looking stuff. It does have a bit of a chamo look I think, but I can't stand the big bulky rifle clips, and think it would be better in a split cartridge or window casing. Great job on the turnings!

bitshird

THe material is beautiful, but to me it just doesn't look right on the cartridge pen, least of all with the rifle clip. I do like the Sierra and the Key ring though.

jttheclockman

This turned out to be interesting. Some like it on the bullet pen and some don't. I happend to think it looked alot like green camouflage and was going to gear these bullet pens toward military as oposed to the hunters. May decide to put the American flag clip on instead of the rifle or offer both.

Anyway I thank all for the nice words. I will put a few out there and see what happens. I know this one is spoken for, so someone liked it. I love the word sold.

Top Bottom