Cebloplast & Ebonite Click pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
A friend sent me some of this material,and I decided on a clicker to make good use of it. I believe the Cebloplast is called Crushed Ice. Had a lot of fun with this one:rolleyes: Thanks friend! And, thanks to all for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1250.JPG
    IMG_1250.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1251.JPG
    IMG_1251.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 145
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Hmmmm, who could that friend be??? :confused: :biggrin: I am glad you were able to put the materials to good use! I love the pen! I can't wait to see what you are able to do with that lathe once you get used to it.

Jason

bluwolf

Nice Chuck! I like that a lot! Cool transition from the cebloplast to the ebonite. Well done.

Mike

cnirenberg

Chuck,
Nice looking clicker ya got there. I like the transition piece from material to material. How's the new lathe treating you. Looks like it works just fine.

wizard

Chuck, It's beautiful! I love the combination of materials and, as others have mentioned, the transitions between materials. OK...is this on the new lathe ? and..jeez...when I grow up I want to do things you can do...Raised the bar ...again!!!! Regards, Doc:)

bitshird

Beautiful pen Chuck, it's a great combination of materials. I wish I were closer to some pen makers, I'd love to watch some of you pros in action.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hmmmm, who could that friend be??? :confused: :biggrin: I am glad you were able to put the materials to good use! I love the pen! I can't wait to see what you are able to do with that lathe once you get used to it.

Jason
Jason, I really do appreciate it. Thanks a ton.

Slick click Chuck! :good:
Thanks Pete!

Very cool design Chuck!
Thanks Jonathon. I have great teachers :biggrin:

Thats pretty sweet there Chuck......

Great job. Me like.
Thanks Lupe!

I see your breaking the new lathe in quickly Chuck.
I absolutely LOVE this lathe :biggrin:

Nice Chuck! I like that a lot! Cool transition from the cebloplast to the ebonite. Well done.

Mike
Thanks Mike. I had several different options to choose from on the transition, and settled on this one(obviously)

Nice combination of materials! Very pretty pen.

Jim Smith
Thanks Jim

Chuck,
Nice looking clicker ya got there. I like the transition piece from material to material. How's the new lathe treating you. Looks like it works just fine.
Thanks Cris. I do LOVE this lathe.

Chuck, It's beautiful! I love the combination of materials and, as others have mentioned, the transitions between materials. OK...is this on the new lathe ? and..jeez...when I grow up I want to do things you can do...Raised the bar ...again!!!! Regards, Doc:)
Thank you Doc. Yes, done on the new lathe. I'm extremely flattered by your comments. Thanks. You're already grown up....and well on your way. I'll catch up with you someday :biggrin:

Top Bottom