Cebloplast, Cebloplast and...Nuclear Waste

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MattTheHat

MattTheHat

A few magnetic necklace pens finished off this morning. The two in Cebloplast have the pink gold hardware.

-Matt

Attachments

• necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MattTheHat

Thanks for the comments. Derek has it right, the white one *really* looks special in person. The coral colored one is nice too, but that white just pops.

-Matt

Timebandit

Ok, i think i need to say something here. I think this word Cebloplast is getting thrown around way to lightly. Cebloplast was a trade name given to a Cellulose Acetate that the Mazzucchelli company made for the Shaeffer Pen Company back in the 1930's. They are the only person who can call there product Cebloplast and they stopped making it some 80 years ago. I have seen almost all of the Ceblopast colors that they made for Shaeffer and these are none of them. Unless you know this is a vintage material, and most likely bought it form someone other than a pen making vender, than it most likely is not Cebloplast. Now it might be Cellulose Aceate, i dont know that for sure, but im pretty sure that it isnt Cebloplast. Where did you get it?

OKLAHOMAN

Matt, I think all three are great looking and you did a top notch job on them but I agree with Justin, whoever sold you those as Cebloplast is mistaken, however they are very nice blanks none the less...

Last edited:
Ok, i think i need to say something here. I think this word Cebloplast is getting thrown around way to lightly. Cebloplast was a trade name given to a Cellulose Acetate that the Mazzucchelli company made for the Shaeffer Pen Company back in the 1930's. They are the only person who can call there product Cebloplast and they stopped making it some 80 years ago. I have seen almost all of the Ceblopast colors that they made for Shaeffer and these are none of them. Unless you know this is a vintage material, and most likely bought it form someone other than a pen making vender, than it most likely is not Cebloplast. Now it might be Cellulose Aceate, i dont know that for sure, but im pretty sure that it isnt Cebloplast. Where did you get it?

They appear to be Invisavue blanks.

MattTheHat

I apologize, but y'all are correct, this stuff was indeed Invisavue. I was of the understanding it was the same material and the low melting point qualities are indeed similar.

I've got some Mazzuchelli Cebloplast blanks that should land today.

Thanks for the kind corrections.

-Matt

Top Bottom