Cebloplast assortment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

From the 1894 Mazzucchelli company in Castiglione Italy. Yesterday Brian (bgrey) posted a simply wonderful custom pen made from I'm 99% sure is the same material and I just happen to make these yesterday. Not nearly as much effort that Brian has in his but I know my limitations:biggrin:. The Little Havana I had to make the top out of Alt. Bone from Exoticblanks .com as the Cebloplast is not bid enough for the top and the Granite one I only had enough for the bottom so again Alt. bone. All comments good bad and who cares welcome.....

Attachments

• IMG_1541-1.jpg
    IMG_1541-1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1542-1.jpg
    IMG_1542-1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1543-1.jpg
    IMG_1543-1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1544-1.jpg
    IMG_1544-1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 254
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bill Sampson

Roy,

Your pens look great! I have several rods of the serpent cebloplast and have been unable to locate a vendor that sells other colors of this material.
I saw some rods at the Pen Show in northern Va a few weeks ago, but the vendor said they were expensive, hard to get, and not for sale. Display only.
I have found that the Colt buts cut this material easier and without as much heat generated, particularly if you are drilling on the lathe.
If you know of a vendor handling the cebloplast rods of various colors, I would be interested.

Bill Sampson, Richmond

jttheclockman

There was a vendor here that sold out his supply last year and I was able to get the green red and blue. But there is other colors too. I bought some from a vendor that used to be a member here and I have looked for his web site in my favorite list and since I changed computers I think I lost it. I will try to find his site. Older post. Maybe you can track him down. http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1437&highlight=shaeffer+blanks

Last edited:

altaciii

That's the guy! I got mine from Elliot when that was posted. It seems he was getting rid of everything and folding up shop. He had a pretty good inventory of the different color rods, to bad we can't find him.

PR_Princess

Beautiful selection, Roy! The match up with the alt. bone is a really good looking and an elegant solution. I also like the Serpent, but the Granite is spectacular too.

Top Bottom