CAV'S Pink Thing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rollerbob

Rollerbob

This one is in honor of the ladies. Especially those who are or have recovered from breast cancer! This blank is from Exoticblanks and was made in honor Dr. Cav.. Thanks Cav for what you do!!:cool:

Attachments

• Pink Thing 018.jpg
    Pink Thing 018.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 279
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Holy **** I just got on the computer and saw this post! I was hoping you would at least have shown a bottle stopper!!!! :redface::redface:

Hey, it is all in good fun for a great cause.

The thanks goes to Dawn and Ed. All I am doing is letting you folks ruin my reputation forever! They are the ones donating a portion of the money for each blank purchased. I would strongly encourage those buying the pink uni blanks to buy a few of the other awesome blanks at http://exoticblanks.com/ to help them out.

Ligget

I was hesitent in opening this thread due to the title, just about to get my dinner! LOL
A great blank, which looks fantastic on that pen Bob, I support this great cause too as it was what killed my Mum. Keep up the good work everyone!

Rollerbob

sweet pen, I'll be making a couple Uni pens today as well. What plating is on the kit? I will be doing a Black Ti Stretch as my first one.
Thanks Mike. The plating is a chrome Navigator. I would encourage anyone who can and will, donate a portion of the sell of this pen back to the Breast Cancer Reserarch Org.:) I'm also including an autographed picture of Cav in his uni with every purchase!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom