Caught the crap fairy.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jjartwood

Jjartwood

Over the years I've heard people say that they were visited by the crap fairy.
So when I saw this brass fairy laying around the Nat'l H.Q ( left over from some tooth fairy boxes I made some time ago) I decided that this is one fairy I'm not going to loose track of!!
I painted the tube and mounted the brass image on it,cast in PR with holographic powder and turned it to a wall st. kit.
I got away from the single tube kits for a while but the new Marksman and Lazerline kits kinda got me back to working with them again,I guess what's old is new again.
C&C Welcome ( I only read the good stuff anyway):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks for looking
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1402.jpg
    IMG_1402.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1406.jpg
    IMG_1406.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 374
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Fantastic looking pen Mark !!! I like the way you did the holographic background. It realy makes the fairy stand out. Do you sleep at night or just dream of new ideas to try when you get up??? Jim S

Last edited:

BSea

Over the years I've heard people say that they were visited by the crap fairy.
That must be a syaing up north, never heard it south.

So when I saw this brass fairy laying around the Nat'l H.Q ( left over from some tooth fairy boxes I made some time ago) I decided that this is one fairy I'm not going to loose track of!!
I painted the tube and mounted the brass image on it,cast in PR with holographic powder and turned it to a wall st. kit.
I got away from the single tube kits for a while but the new Marksman and Lazerline kits kinda got me back to working with them again,I guess what's old is new again.
C&C Welcome ( I only read the good stuff anyway):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks for looking
Mark
Very cool idea. I'm fairy-ly certain I'm never seen anything like it before. . . . . . . . . . . Sorry, it just came out.:rolleyes:

Jjartwood

I LIKE that! BTW, what is holographic powder? Russ
I'm not sure I got the container with a bunch of stuff I purchased from another penmaker,I think it is some type of make up sparkle.
Either way it looks cool but very little is needed.
Mark

SDB777

Very cool!

New old again, newness of old....yup, single tubes are fun and quick. And people seem to like them just as much as anything else I make, although I haven't quite found the time to make a blank like this outstanding example!!

Scott (I'll be new again someday too) B

Jjartwood

Fantastic looking pen Mark !!! I like the way you did the holographic background. It realy makes the fairy stand out. Do you sleep at night or just dream of new ideas to try when you get up??? Jim S
Hey Jim,the background was done with pearlized paint,the holographic was in the resin I did add that glamour glitter over the white to get a little more pop
I did polish the tube before starting to give the paint a little brighter look.
Mark

Kretzky

Very Pretty.... but is there a big gap between the nib section & the turned barrel? Certainly looks to be in the pics.

Top Bottom