Catty classic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

One thing I have learned from the high end gift shop I sell pens at, is when a woman has something catch her eye, she will zero right in on it. Make it pretty and functional and she will probably buy it. So when the shop sends an email saying "more", It is time to get busy. I ordered several "cat" blanks Friday night online from Exotic Blanks, and they showed up this morning. Here is the first one on a classic twist in gun metal. The ladies seem to like a one piece pen. All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• cat pen 019.jpg
    cat pen 019.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 376
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
One thing I have learned from the high end gift shop I sell pens at, is when a woman has something catch her eye, she will zero right in on it. Make it pretty and functional and she will probably buy it. So when the shop sends an email saying "more", It is time to get busy. I ordered several "cat" blanks Friday night online from Exotic Blanks, and they showed up this morning. Here is the first one on a classic twist in gun metal. The ladies seem to like a one piece pen. All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.
Gary,
Your observations are spot on!!! Women llike the bling, no doubt. The pendant pens in flashy acrylics are moving fast. Several of my customers have ordered multiples to coordinate with their outfits.

Hmmm. Interesting observation, Glenn. I'm down the road (Lansing area). I sell at several shops locally and (for me) it varies by store. The first store's sales are primarily to women and the pens they choose are almost always acrylic, mostly colorful, hardly ever "blingy". Have never sold a pen there with a "crystal" (like a Diva). The second store is a bit more conservative and sells more to men than women. Sales there are (mostly) wood bodied pens, albeit there are dyed box elder burls in there that seem popular. And almost nobody wants a twist pen. Click operated ones are "king" at both those stores. A little too early to tell at the other places I offer oens (I'm branching out).

Top Bottom