Cats & Pearls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from eskimo

eskimo

I've just recently turned my first resins from Ed Brown. All his blanks were first-rate & turned like a dream. Also, many thanks to Ed for his time on the phone and his "pearls" of wisdom.

(Ed, was that plug OK? Remember, I take Paypal)

This is a Dark Blue Pearl

200812415113_dkbluepearla.jpg

200812415150_dkbluepearlb.jpg

This is a Red Pearl

200812415249_redpearla.jpg

200812415319_redpearlb.jpg

This is a Snow Leopard "Cat"

200812415419_snowleoparda.jpg

200812415433_snowleopardb.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The eskimo descends from the northland to Georgia?????

I've wondered about that for a long time, now.

Oh, the pens!

THEY look GREAT!!! Nice job and glad everything went according to plan for you!!!:D:D:D:D:D

In the famous words of Dorito: "I have more!!"

eskimo

Ed, if you're old enough to be familiar with Bob Dylan's music, you'll know that with a surname of Quinn, what could be more appropriate than Eskimo?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by eskimo

Ed, if you're old enough to be familiar with Bob Dylan's music, you'll know that with a surname of Quinn, what could be more appropriate than Eskimo?

And NOW it makes sense!!

(Been sober too long, would have been automatic a couple decades ago)

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Is it just me, or does it seem odd to anyone else that these 6 pictures of plastic pens have the mark "Elite Woodcrafts" on them? [8D] Very nice job on the cats and pearls! And Ed might have gotten the inside joke earlier if you had mentions "The Mighty Quinn". (recorded in 1967 by Bob Dylan during the Basement Tapes Sessions and later released on his 1970 release "Self Portrait")

cowchaser

Come on folks. I wasn't even born yet. Stick to the 80's when I actually remember the music.

I really do like the pens. I have turned some of Eds blanks and I am currently working on Dawns pr blanks. All turn very nicely.

eskimo

Lou,

I could have been more specific, but I wanted Ed to go through some mental gymnastics. Now I'll be really impressed if you can tell me who played bass during the Basement Sessions?

OKLAHOMAN

"Quinn". nice very nice!

Dustin your nothing but a pup, in '67 I'd been married to the "Beast of the East" (1st. wife)8 hellish years.
Originally posted by cowchaser

Come on folks. I wasn't even born yet. Stick to the 80's when I actually remember the music.

I really do like the pens. I have turned some of Eds blanks and I am currently working on Dawns pr blanks. All turn very nicely.

TBone

Originally posted by cowchaser

Dustin, a lot of us have to stick to the 80's......we don't remember the 70's. :D[}:)]

IPD_Mrs

Dag nabit Bob. You know if you keep posting this stuff I am going to have to break down and get some. I love the black and white.

[:X]

Top Bottom