Cat's Finally home!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Have spent the last month getting this material, finally have it in my hands. Looking forward to taking it "on the road".

Yes, I can sell some, send me e-mail if you are interested.[:p][:p][:p]

Thanks for looking!!!

Leopard, Snow leopard and ocelot: Wild cats!!!:D

2005101318736_cats1013finalnet.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Ed,
I really like the one on the right. Let us know what potential customer reaction is.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jeff,

This is as "user-friendly" as plastic gets. Drills well, turns great.

If you can do ANY plastic, you can do this. (BTW, there is no shame in NOT doing plastic, but it IS different from wood-experience helps!!!)

jkoehler

I have done 1 plastic pen. I think that it turned out OK. I found the finishing not as forgiving as wood. other than that, i think it might be easier to work with.
you just have to take you time.
thank you for the encouragement.
i sent you an email about the pricing.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ron,

10 e-mails in an hour indicate to me that the reception will be pretty good!!

For the couple of you who asked how many I have, about 100 of each-don't think I'll run out REAL soon, but he who orders first will never regret waiting!!!

Thanks to all. I'm so glad others react to this stuff the same way I did![:D][:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
THANK-YOU one and all!!

To those who have ordered, a special thanks!!

To those on the fence-I am out of town Thursday through Sunday (craft show in Des Moines, IA). So, I will not be answering e-mails until after that.

If you hurry, you can still get into the batch I need to cut tonight (Tues) and ship Wed.

The response to this really amazed me-looking forward to seeing MANY cats posted here.

Good turning!!!

wayneis

I didn't have the time to take photos today but I did turn a couple cats and I have to say that I am amazed. I've never seen acrylics with such detail, the shading very cool. It really looks like fur, they are incredable and I will be ordering many more soon. Ed thanks for bringing us these blanks, they're beautiful and I think that they will sell big time. I'll try to get to taking photos and post some tomorrow but I'll bet that they won't do justice to these.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom