Cat for Mike-ready for catshow!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, Mike, seems Dawn & Eagle wanted to see a "shiny" cat, too. So, I made a pen and turned the camera over to Dawn (who has never taken pics with it before) and this is what she got.

I QUIT!!! Cameras,.................. not turning!!

This is MY Leopard baron, Dawn's artistic impression and photography skills!!! (Told you we make a good team)

2006630211620_baroncatnet.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Ed, she just took a good picture to accent your fine pen-making abilitites. If you hadn't made such a nice pen, her photography skills would have looked like this:

20067104532_edSmall.jpg
<br />

This just shows what a great team you are together! Very nice pen and nice photography!

elody21

Ed, Stunning pen! Where do you buy the blanks for you cat pens? Could we do a group buy? Alice

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by elody21
<br />Ed, Stunning pen! Where do you buy the blanks for you cat pens? Could we do a group buy? Alice

Yes, Alice, Ed will sell them to anyone in the group! [:D] Seriously, he offers them at a very reasonable price and they are an acrylic that is amazing to work with.

(Ed, does that make up for my wise a** remark? [:D])

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Your forgiven, Cav. edit: You're forgiven. (Would have removed the error, but I know Cav will take great pleasure in my mistakes!!! After all, I make so FEW!!!)

Tho' I hope you know I really wasn't all that bothered.

News: Next shipment is in the USA!!!!!! Includes urban camo, Desert camo, stripe (red, blue & white), and LOTS of pearls (closer to acrylic-turns nice, but not as easy as the cats and camo).

Should be in my hands by end of week, pics next week.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Should be in my hands by end of week, pics next week.
And in mine the week after! These are REALLY great blanks, folks...like nothing you will find at other suppliers. [8D]

jpick22

Wow, Ed. . . .
You are pouring ACRYLIC?
I'd like to hear more about that process!

Thanks
Jay

'
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />
Originally posted by elody21
<br />Ed, Stunning pen! Where do you buy the blanks for you cat pens? Could we do a group buy? Alice

Yes, Alice, Ed will sell them to anyone in the group! [:D] Seriously, he offers them at a very reasonable price and they are an acrylic that is amazing to work with.

(Ed, does that make up for my wise a** remark? [:D])

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jay,

To confuse people, yes Dawn (my other half) makes tons of PR blanks, which we have not yet started to sell on the internet.

However, I also import blanks from Europe-the "cats", camoflage and now, a group of pearls. I realize some pearls are already available, so I have seen and turned samples of these BEFORE I ordered for import-they are better than the acrylics available here (USA). They are similar to "pipe" material in look, although somewhat easier (in my opinion) to turn.

Expect to post pics next week!!

And yes, Cav and Lou, I will let you know when they arrive.

PenWorks

A man needs to know his limitations. I am glad you are deligating your duties. [:)]
Pen picture never looked better and the PR castings are wonderfull.
I am asuming, you still turned the pen [:p]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Anthony,

Dawn says I should respond to your insinuation that I don't participate in the making of these fine works of art. I will have you know that she brings EVERY BILL directly to MEE!!! (While she is willing to take an occasional payment, should it arrive "via the post")

So, clearly, I am an indispensible cog in this well-oiled machine!!

Oh...., and.... yea..., I turned the pen. (I think.....-old age......, not sure.....)[;)][;)][;)]

PenWorks

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />
So, clearly, I am an indispensible cog in this well-oiled machine!!

And it is truly a well oiled machine having seen pictures your show displays ! and the wonderfull wares the both of you sell [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom