Casting Blanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Joe S.

Joe S.

Just got back from a camping trip, with a few blanks I cast while there! This is the first of four, it was too small for anything but a slimline kit. It was cast with mica powders. I was surprised that all four of the pen fits were a little too big... Maybe it's time to get a disassembler thingie. I'll hold on to the pen until then so I can fix it. So, apart from the sloppy fit, what do you think?

Attachments

• DSCN3765.jpg
    DSCN3765.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 245
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

Blank looks good. But I'm a little disappointed. When I read "camping trip" and "casting" I thought for sure you were going to show stuff you cast that you found while camping. Charcoal, wood ash, pine cones, scorpions, lichen, flowers, hot dogs, marshmallows..... :biggrin:

Ed

Jim Burr

Banned
Blank looks good. But I'm a little disappointed. When I read "camping trip" and "casting" I thought for sure you were going to show stuff you cast that you found while camping. Charcoal, wood ash, pine cones, scorpions, lichen, flowers, hot dogs, marshmallows..... :biggrin:

Ed

Bears, mosquitoes, trout, pine needles and a sleeping bag!!
Despite that...good looking blank!

robutacion

Ed

Hahahahah, he ain't me...!:eek::wink::biggrin: hahahahha!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom