Castaway Box Goodies!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Here are two Bolt Action pens made with blanks from the ongoing cast away box. Both blanks were made by Eric Beuker (Buzzzz4) and I thought they were perfect for this type of kit. My camera's battery was dying so I only got to take a couple pics. Both have a CA finish.

First up is an Antler Bits Blank:

DSC03117 (692x700).jpg

Second is a Mini Pine Cone blank:

DSC03118 (637x700).jpg

Thanks for looking and thanks Eric for making such awesome blanks!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

You're on a roll. How on earth do you find the time to cast and crank out pens like you do? I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something about that pinecone that make it my favorite of the two.

Brooks803

I had to really stay organized to be able to finish my pen orders AND cast enough blanks for the MAPG and other orders. This past two weeks has been hell as far as "work" goes! I'm just glad it's done. Now I'll spend the next two days cleaning up the house and getting ready for our trip to VA. Spend those 5 days relaxing and having a good time. We're stopping in NC for a couple nights for our wedding anniversary.

Then when I get home I have 12 standing blank orders. One of them is over 100 blanks! Plus 2 custom pens I'll need to get started and finished by the end of the month :eek:

It's a good problem to have but man I'll need another vacation when it's over!

Top Bottom