Casein Jr. Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Attemped to dye green and had no success so far, will try again when I get back from a show on tuesday, but needed another white casein anyway:rolleyes:.
If you look real close you still won't see any green:wink:. All comment welcome.

IMG_2156.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

I'm glad the "dye process" failed. First, because I don't think it would improve on this pen in any way. The photography makes this pen look like something I would have purchased from a jewelry store in the 1950s.

Secondly, it it won't take green dye, that kinda dispells the myth that ink stains casein.

I like, VERY MUCH!

ctubbs

If you just have to ruin that beautiful white pen, place it under a green light. It will then be green, for a while.:laugh::biggrin:

wizard

Roy, The only green that I would recommend is to add a malachite cap or body. Then you would have a matching set of green and white..or green..or white...the possibilities are endless.. I know...I be bad :wink:. Seriously, that's a gorgeous pen the way it is !!! Doc:)

jttheclockman

That is a very sweet looking pen just the way it is. If you wanted maybe you could alternate a cap or bottom with a green material such as was mentioned but this looks very expensive the way it is. Thanks for showing.

Hey Roy, have you tried the alternate Casin and put them side by side?? Would love to see how similar they would look. I just can't afford the price of the real thing. Does surely make for a classy pen though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom