Casein Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mbroberg

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I've been itching to turn this Casein that I had purchased from ExoticBlanks.com ever since Gary posted the picture of his first rate pen:good:. This was some of the easiest material to turn I have ever worked with!:biggrin: Special material calls for a special kit so I went for the Emperor. What do you think :question:

1_0909066642a.jpg

1_0909066642b.jpg

1_0909066642c.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Mike, I think I need a closer look at it. my address is. That is a gorgeous pen, I'm pretty partial to Emperors any way, but in Casein that one looks WOW!!!

Rollerbob

WOW, I take a little Labor Day break, come back and find that you are showing off!!:eek: That is one mighty nice pen. Now, who's your friend?:confused:

el_d

Very nice Mike, Is the Casein opaque? Did you have to paint the tubes?

Looks Great on that Emperor. Havent made an Emperor yet but that my be my first combination.

ldb2000

Great job on that pen Mike ....friend....buddy....pal ... PM me for MY address :biggrin:.
I have a Casein pen in the works just need to make a clip and finish polishing it . These blanks turn so nicely and look great when polished . I hope Ed and Dawn will be getting more .

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Very nice Mike, Is the Casein opaque? Did you have to paint the tubes?

Looks Great on that Emperor. Havent made an Emperor yet but that my be my first combination.

Thanks for all the kind comments!

Lupe, no it's not opaque. No need to paint the tubes.

Top Bottom