Carbera, Sierra, S Vista in inlace acrylester

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dan_F

Dan_F

Here are three from last night's session, all are inlace, two are from the same blank. See if you can figure out which two! :D

Ti gold Carbera in bronze & violet

P1010871.jpg

Blk Ti/platinum Sierra in white pearl & black olive
P1010872.jpg

Same combo but Sierra Vista

P1010876.jpg

The inlace doesn't photograph as good as it looks, there is a strange chatoyance, almost a fiber optic look to it. Here is a closeup to give and idea.

P1010878.jpg

And for those of you not familiar with the Vista, here is a shot to show the size of the Vista relative to the standard Sierra. There is a slight foreshortening effect because I was not directly above the pens, but you can get an idea of the difference in circumference of the barrels.

P1010877.jpg

Dan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

Fantastic pens Dan, beautiful pictures too! Good to see the comparison picture of the Sierra and Vista together, there is quite a difference in thickness!:D

Dan_F

Thanks for commenting!

Rob---The Vista is my favorite ball point, balances just right, pleasingly plump, but not too fat to grip.

Dan

karlkuehn

Banned
Wow, that Carbera is really pretty! I like the colors, but the white-ish ones are nice, too, classy looking. Thanks for showing the Vista comparison, I've never seen the two of them side by side like that. :)

Top Bottom