CaptG's Stress reliever!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sumterdad

sumterdad

Ok with all that has been going on in our family lately. I didnt feel like making a pen. But I told my wife that I wanted to turn one to help me get my mind off of being sorowful for alittle while. This carbon fiber blank came from CaptG when we where partners for the fall PITH. Thanks CaptG it looks well.

Attachments

• DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 134
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

thanks guys it was very pleasant to make this pen. Yes seamus you cant go wrong with CaptG's blanks

jedgerton

Chris,

The pen looks great. I'm glad you had a little distraction. We all need them from time to time. One more thought that I love for you. It's not scripture but I know it's inspired by the Word:

The will of God will not take you where the grace of God cannot keep you!

John

Chrisjan

Hi Chris, hope the stress reliever is/was long-lasting... Question from my side, which kit is this? Haven't seen something like it in South Africa yet...

sumterdad

Hi Chris, hope the stress reliever is/was long-lasting... Question from my side, which kit is this? Haven't seen something like it in South Africa yet...
It did help get my mind off things for awhile but back to you question about the kit. It is a zen I bought from a vendor from this site. It is a magnetic cap and a one peice body. They are real nice kits. If you can't find them there you can always order from a vendor on here and they can send it to you.

Top Bottom