Capt. Gary Nicholls (CaptG)....An Officer and a Gentleman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Over the past several years, I have purchased blanks from
Gary. I love Gary's blanks! I usually make the larger pens with his blanks for auctions at charity events or gals benefiting kids....and make his Mickey and Minnie Mouse watch blanks as gifts for brave little guys and girls that I feel privileged to treat. So...as many as I have made.... I have given them all away....
So, for my birthday this year, I decided to treat myself to one of Gary's magical blanks and sent him an order...

What I got back in return was:

1. A PM
:

"There will be no charge for this. You have no say in this one. Your generosity giving these to others and promoting happiness needs to be rewarded. I believe in karma. "

Sincerely,
Capt. Gary Nicholls

2. A package with not one but three sets of blanks for the Emperor, Jr. Emperor and Wall Street II as well as of the Wall Street II
components that matched the blank perfectly.

Gary...I don't know what to say except THANK YOU!!!!!
You are truly awesome....an officer and a gentleman.

Regards,
Doc:)

Attachments

• Emperor Watch Part.jpg
    Emperor Watch Part.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 370
  • Emperor Watch Part_1.jpg
    Emperor Watch Part_1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 336
  • Junior Emperor Watch Part.jpg
    Junior Emperor Watch Part.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 327
  • Junior Emperor Watch Part_1.jpg
    Junior Emperor Watch Part_1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 263
  • Wall Street Watch Part.jpg
    Wall Street Watch Part.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 403
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
A wonderful collaboration from two wonderful artists!

You both are to be praised for your kindness.

seamus7227

It's more predominate in the first pen but there is some in that one as well.

are these specific spots? im just trying to see what you are talking about. The only besides where the arrows point to, is the lower barrel that looks like there too much exposure

Attachments

• emperor 2.jpg
    emperor 2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Gary Beasley

It's more predominate in the first pen but there is some in that one as well.

are these specific spots? im just trying to see what you are talking about. The only besides where the arrows point to, is the lower barrel that looks like there too much exposure

Looking at the picture I can see reflections of a darker area in the surrounding environment, a testament to the polish on the pen.

OZturner

Doc, and CaptG,
Congratulations on your Outstanding Collaboration,
The Pens, and Blanks are Magnificent.

They are only over shadowed, by your Loving and Generous Natures.

It is wonderful to be associated with, and to witness such people, whose Caring and Generosity, is constantly and unselfishly given.

You are Beautiful People, and an Outstanding Example for others to Emulate.

Sincerely,
Brian.

wizard

First pen about 10 areas stands out to me on the cap, 4 areas on the body. the last pen it's about 5 areas.

Yep... Ed..that's so cool... You can count... What's even cooler is when you rotate the pen counterclockwise by 5 degrees radian or greater the pen the cloudy part disappears and shiny missing portion of the very nicely imbedded and clearly cast metal artifact just pops right up !!!! Amazing!!!! Hmm...something vaguely familiar about that concept from a high school physics class I might have taken.:)

edstreet

First pen about 10 areas stands out to me on the cap, 4 areas on the body. the last pen it's about 5 areas.

Yep... Ed..that's so cool... You can count... What's even cooler is when you rotate the pen counterclockwise by 5 degrees radian or greater the pen the cloudy part disappears and shiny missing portion of the very nicely imbedded and clearly cast metal artifact just pops right up !!!! Amazing!!!! Hmm...something vaguely familiar about that concept from a high school physics class I might have taken.:)

How about the casting defects?

Bean_Counter

Wizard beautiful pens and the generosity that you have for kids is amazing, what a breathe of fresh air.... Well deserved treat for yourself. Capt G those are amazing blanks!

ossaguy

Those pens take your breath away....Wow!

That's such a nice,heartwarming story also.

Congrats to both of you,well done!

Steve

Cmiles1985

Those are amazing, and a true testament to the generosity of some of the people in this community. Thank you both for having a story like this to share and sharing it!

Janster

...you two Gentlemen are WONDERFUL in my book! The only thing more beautiful than the pen is your over the top gesture towards mankind! May you both, and the recipients all be Blessed. Thanks guys!

elkhorn

Gentlemen, my hat is off to both of you, both for your kindness and generosity. This is what IAP is about. Fantastic people doing great things for others. Wouldn't it be nice if our society could take a lesson from you both?

Top Bottom