Can't win them all....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marc Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Phillips

Tried something new... I kinda like the WhooopDeDoos on the lower barrel, but wanted to try something new on the upper barrel... well, it sucked! ... made the whole pen look out of balance, or something
confused-smiley-013.gif

Not only that, but my finish orange-peeled on a section... somehow I must have gotten something on the pen that disagreed with the CA...

Oh well, can't win them all...

onward!

<center>
BubingaClickPen2.jpg
</center>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Radman

Actually Marc, I think you had to do it that way. If you would have put big "whoop-de-doos" on the upper barrel, you'd have some significant issues with the pocket clip.
[8D]

alxe24

Live and learn. We all have a collection of those. BUT... keep it on the box with all the pens for sell and trust me on this one at one point someone will go nuts for that one. I mean it. It happen to me more than once.

SherryD

I think every pen turner needs some of these in his collection for resale. I think variety is the key to successful pen sales for most of us, and this is one I would be proud to have in my portfolio. Don't get me wrong, I like the Imperials and Emperor's, but this one is nice also. Keep up the good work, thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom