Can't make me stop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Sickness doesn't stop me from making a couple of consignment pens! That's right, turning with a temp of 101.4*..... Okay, to be truthful, the wife told me not to do anything today and take it easy....but she went to work, and I don't often do what I'm told to do while she isn't here(so don't tell her I did these):rolleyes:

First one:
Sedona Sterling Silver w/single color red pour(if they want it, they get it?) Reverse painted black. Not what I would have wanted, but I wasn't the one with the cash....

Second one:
Jr.Gent I gold rollerball w/black-purple-gold(custom three color pour) Seems to remind me of PR#001 somewhat, but I guess the person likes purple more then red. Again, not my choice, but the person with the cash is always right!

Seems after doing all of this, I might need a nap? And some more meds or something.... Thanks for looking and not tell on me! C&C always welcome!

Scott (can't keep an idiot locked up) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

Plenty of time to turn Pens Scott, rest up :wink:

mind you, ive been back in the house an hour after a week long snowboarding holiday... sitting here with an arm im half tempted to get Xrayed, a couple of bruised ribs to go with - but been a great week :biggrin: cant help but sit here and start planning shop time... but waiting on some deliveries to come on monday to let me get on with my next venture

KDM

I do like the swirly pour. Not my personal thing (and definitely not with the gold furniture), but it definitely has commercial potential in my market! I know someone would snap that right up.

Ewwwww.... So, you've sealed all your virus or whatever in those pens! When some archeaologist digs them up 1000 years in the future after flu has been eradicated, you might bring about a pandemic!

jttheclockman

I do like the swirly pour. Not my personal thing (and definitely not with the gold furniture), but it definitely has commercial potential in my market! I know someone would snap that right up.

Ewwwww.... So, you've sealed all your virus or whatever in those pens! When some archeaologist digs them up 1000 years in the future after flu has been eradicated, you might bring about a pandemic!

PENDEMIC:biggrin:

SDB777

I don't think resin would hold the cold virus(or whatever it is)? Would it, I mean if I don't sneeze on it or something gross.....

Poured some more fly-fishing bottle stopper blanks too....I need to be sick more often, I get more accomplished!

Scott (thanks everyone) B

Top Bottom