Cant insert photo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TomG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomG

I know this might not be the best place for this but...I can not load a picture into a post. I was only sucessful once. I resized, hit the paper clip, go to my photo album then I get an x in where the photo should be. Help?

Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

splinter99

I had trouble too, It is probably a problem with the file name..try right clickeng on the photo and "renaming" it before you post..name it something simple with no spaces like..cigarpen1 or something..alot of photo resizing programs add blank spaces that dont work in the post..I hope this helps you

TomG

Originally posted by splinter99
<br />I had trouble too, It is probably a problem with the file name..try right clickeng on the photo and "renaming" it before you post..name it something simple with no spaces like..cigarpen1 or something..alot of photo resizing programs add blank spaces that dont work in the post..I hope this helps you

Worked Perfect!!! Thanks.

Tom

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
In general, for best compatibility file names should be alpha-numeric (a-z, A-Z, 0-9) and the underscore (_) character. So something like This_is_a_Good_name_v58.jpg would be fine. Dashes and spaces "sometimes" work, but not always.

GK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom