Cancun!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ElMostro

ElMostro

Brown Malee Burl with Dyed Alumilite and CA finish on a Statesman Kit. Reminds me of our last family vacation in Cancun.

SeaShore.jpg

SeaShore2.jpg

How do I shrink the first photo to make it under 100k so I can post to my AIP album?

Thanks, Eugene.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

First of all, the pen is exquisite!! I love what you did with the color...I need to know how you did it...I am willing to trade info...As I am a day time computer geek, I can tell you that there is a very nice free program that you can use to modify picture size and file size without much effort...Its called irfanview. Free downloads available just google it. I also have a packet of information that basically explains how to use it to crop and adjust the image size which will allow you to bring it under 100k without changing the quality.

Grub32

JohnU

That pen makes me want to go to cancun! WOW! Very Nice Eugene! My list of wht to try next is getting too big since I found this place.

ElMostro

All, thanks for the nice comments. The best part of the whole "worthless wood" rave (thank you Cutis!) is that you don't know what you are getting until your done. It's like opening a box of "Cracker Jacks" (the old kind not the new crappy-prize version););)

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Fantastic looking pen, ElMostro! I am pleased to see you excelling at the "worthless wood" process and am glad you and others are benefiting from it!

Top Bottom