cancelled

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elody21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

The color is a combination of a pink and burgandy and white, I guess that is pretty close to a mauve color, along with the black veining and black top. I pretty much mixed it to resemble the color of rodonite photo I had. Of course since rodonite is a natural stone it varies in color darker and lighter. I picked up a piece of it in Alaska when I was there. I am not sure where it is at this time or would have shown it in the picture.jThanks Alice

woodscavenger

Uh oh! Did she just use the word mauve. I am now officially lost. If it's not a primary color I am out of luck. BTW Alice I checked out your pages at PMG. Very nice work!!! You have been busy.

elody21

Shane , It actually falls somewhere between a mauve and a coral but I did not want to get too technical! My husband makes fun of me about colors also!![:)][:X]

Great looking pen Alice, as is all of your work. Have you contacted Mary Kay for sole rights to this stuff? That should be a big seller with the distributors.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Alice,

Beautiful pen! Like most of the guys, I can readily identify red, blue and sometimes yellow and green. You and Dawn would communicate beautifully with the tonal vocabulary!!

Great work!

nilsatcraft

I just had to comment on this one- you did an amazing job on the blank. The veining and the color variations are so well done! Congratulations on a great blank and a great pen turning. I've never tried PR but seeing some of your work makes me want to give it a try.

Wow!! You DO need to write a tutorial---- we're lost (so far!)when it comes to doing 'veining'. But definitely want to learn! You're the best! Fantastic looking pen!! Congrats on all the hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom