Canarywood and Pink Ivory

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gerryr

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

A Canarywood Olympia in satin silver and a Pink Ivory Euro in satin silver. Both with CA finishes. The Canarywood came from Jason(hazegry) and the Pink Ivory came from Wayne. My first time for Canarywood and it's nice, especially with satin silver, probably satin gold too.

200641805537_CanaryPinkIvory.jpg

I know the nib looks a bit proud on the Euro, but actually it isn't. Comments welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Frank, that looks like a Berea 7mm Euro. Ernie has them. BB might as well.

EDIT: Oops, I lied. The Berea 7mm Euro has the same plating for the round finial. [B)]

gerryr

Frank, the Euro is a Berea Round Top European Double Twist. I would caution you though that I've had problems with 2 out of 4 transmissions on these. I really like the black top, but I'm not crazy about the transmissions. The one in this kit was defective.[:(]

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Frank, the Euro is a Berea Round Top European Double Twist. I would caution you though that I've had problems with 2 out of 4 transmissions on these. I really like the black top, but I'm not crazy about the transmissions. The one in this kit was defective.[:(]

I've had consistent good luck with the 7mm Euro from Arizona Silhouette and others. I have a finial and stud kit ordered to make my own, either in matching wood or something personalized.

alamocdc

Gerry, that would have been my fisrt guess, but it looked so close the same size as the Oly that it threw me. I've done both and the 8mm Euro is significantly larger than the Oly. BTW, I've had one of three transmissions fail so far in the same kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom