Camo Bullet Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from propencity

propencity

My first attempt at this kit. It took a few tries of assembly and disassembly to get done. Finally had to review the video available at PSI's website for clarification (would highly recommend). I thought the directions on paper that came with the kit can be vastly improved, but the video clarified many things. I had the most trouble with the top portion, specifically the placement and the threading of the pieces that go with assembling the clicker mechanism. Anyways even after all that, fortunately, I was still able to salvage the pens.

As always, comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• GoldAndSilver2_S.jpg
    GoldAndSilver2_S.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Gold2_S.jpg
    Gold2_S.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Silver5_S.jpg
    Silver5_S.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 183
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

These kits are trouble. Good thinking on our part to do research. I ruined one of ten of these pens trying to put them together.

Nice looking pens.
I ordered 5 of this pen and discovered that they are..... CRAP they are light weight cheepo feeling and the click mech is horrible. Click a vertex, then click this pen.

Super Dave

Mark, nice looking pens. I agree with the difficulty assembling them. My first attempt had to be taken apart and re-assembled. I damaged a part, but PSI was nice enough to mail me a replacement part. They have to be the most difficult pen I ever put together.
Dave

Top Bottom