Cammo Bullets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ironwood

Ironwood

Here's a few cammo bullet pens I made last week, just got around to photographing them, kits are from GPW.

In the first pic, top one is Ausralian Dogwood on a rodium bullet, next is cammo blank from Timberbits on a 24k gold bullet, third is cammo blank from Bruce at Woodnworkshop on a chrome bullet.

These kits are easy to make, and seem like they are good quality.
Not sure of the response from the buyers yet, as I dont think they use real cartridges to make these kits.

Joe Average probably wont care, but a fussy gun person will no doubt rather the genuine article.

IMG_0532-1.jpgIMG_0533.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichB

Very nice looking combination. I really like the Clip which looks nice and close to the blank. All of mine stick out a lot more. They show off the blank great.

Ironwood

Cool! It's a really obvious choice to pair uo with a bullet, but you pulled it off better than I expected it to look when completed. Nice!

Thanks.:)

Very nice looking combination. I really like the Clip which looks nice and close to the blank. All of mine stick out a lot more. They show off the blank great.

The clip on this kit does fit snugly to the blank, it makes for a pleasing loosing pen.

I put these 3 out for sale this morning, they have got a few favourable comments so far, but no sales yet.

PenPal

Brad

Looking great from here I am puzzled as well real or not I dont care either. Your pens are beaut your finish highly commendable designed right non, fit superb, well done mate.

Regards Peter.

Ironwood

Looking good.

Very nice pens.
Thanks Guys.

Looking great from here I am puzzled as well real or not I dont care either. Your pens are beaut your finish highly commendable designed right non, fit superb, well done mate.

Regards Peter.
Hi Peter, yes, real or not they look the part.

While I have a long way to go before my fit and finish gets to your standard, I am pleased that I have been achieving better results as time goes by.
Working with such timbers as the Dogwood ( eremophila bignoniiflora ) certainly makes me want to do the best with them as possible.:)

Top Bottom