California Nightmare Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Just in case people think all I do is ingest drugs and write crazy posts, I thought I would show a pen. :)

The other day I pulled out my CA Nightmare Baron rollerball, and one of my hygienists loved it, but wanted it wrapped around a Zen kit.

So, here is my last CA Nightmare blank gracing a Chrome Zen. Comments welcome..

Attachments

• 100_2937.jpg
    100_2937.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 456
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

Nice!

Thats one way cool, groovey, tripping, spaced out, ....... oops lost my thoughts....

Nice looking blank, really like the colors, as usual the execution of the pen is terrific.:)

cnirenberg

Just in case people think all I do is ingest drugs and write crazy posts..

Cav,
And what is wrong with that? Just keep saying to yourself, "You lock the door and throw away the key, there's someone in my head but it's not me." It will be ok........
Great looking pen.

RAdams

Banned
Yes... very nice pen indeed!

And add me to the list of people you could share your LSD with! Too bad that stuff hasn't existed for oh, i dunno, 20 or 30 years...

I just have one word for you CAV....

SILLYCYBEN

wdcav1952

Yes... very nice pen indeed!

And add me to the list of people you could share your LSD with! Too bad that stuff hasn't existed for oh, i dunno, 20 or 30 years...

I just have one word for you CAV....

SILLYCYBEN

http://www.essortment.com/articles/lsd_100004.htm

Please understand that as a Federal Government Drone :biggrin: I am subject to regular drug testing. My worst addition, which my doc is threatening me about, is Diet Coke! :eek:

That said, I don't think the formula for, or the illicit demand for, LSD was erased about oh, Idunno, 20 or 30 years ago. :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

BTW, thanks for the cool nickname. It is far better than those my former in-laws had for me. :eek::wink::eek:

Hey Cav,
Can't make any funny remarks about LSD... when that was the craze, I was still a backwoods Texas country boy very innocent and naive....(probably still a little..) I thought Woodstock was wood we kept out back for future projects...

That is a great pen... how is the Zen kit to make and put together... haven't tried on yet, but I do like the style of the pen.

bitshird

I only wish the late Dr. Hoffman of Sandoz Pharmaceuticals and Dr.Timothy Leary were here to see that pen, That alone would have cured Dr Hoffmans persistent headache, and Dr Tim. well no telling what he'd do, probably try and lick the colors off the pen. Can't say I'd blame him.
I wasn't fortunate enough to make Woodstock, but I did make it to Watkins Glenn (and I heard there was music there)

wdcav1952

Hey Cav,
Can't make any funny remarks about LSD... when that was the craze, I was still a backwoods Texas country boy very innocent and naive....(probably still a little..) I thought Woodstock was wood we kept out back for future projects...

That is a great pen... how is the Zen kit to make and put together... haven't tried on yet, but I do like the style of the pen.

Thanks Chuck. It is an easy pen to make, and a breeze to put together. I think it goes best with wild acrylics, but have seen some nice wooden ones as well.

BTW, I was in a similar situation in the '60's; I lived in the backwoods of Louisiana!

Top Bottom