Caduceus Jr. Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from David Keller

David Keller

Here's a great kit from Constant finished to the best of my ability. Walnut burl on a Jr. Majestic. BLO/CA finish then MM 12000 and plastic polish.

My first pen post on the forum, and my first triple digit sales price.:biggrin:

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Constant.:good:
walnut burl:caduceus 3.jpg walnut burl:caduceus 1.jpg walnut burl:caduceus 2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve Busey

Rats - this opens the possibility of having Constant's inlays available in any pen kit I want? Clearly I'm going to need a little more disposable income... :frown:

PaulSF

Beautiful work, and of course you can charge the max to a doctor. They can use that beautiful pen to write out the deposit slips for all that money they are banking!

David Keller

Beautiful work, and of course you can charge the max to a doctor. They can use that beautiful pen to write out the deposit slips for all that money they are banking!

Actually, I am a doctor also... I'm doing all right, but gone are the days of docs spending all of their time filling out deposit slips. Most of us left in the world of medicine now do what we do because we enjoy it. I could make a lot more money with much better hours doing something else.

PaulSF

Whenever I go to the doctor, there are always way more people doing the insurance paperwork than actually practicing medicine. I guess dentists have it easy, since most of that is out-of-pocket.

lwalden

Fantastic Pen!! Love the look of the walnut with the Black Titanium Jr Majestic, finish looks top notch, and of course the inlay looks superb. Two thumbs up!!

Top Bottom