Cactus Patch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Spring shows have almost depleted my cactus pen inventory and being as we're leaving for a western swing starting next week I though it might be a good idea to make a few for inventory.Black is always my best seller, blue and red neck and neck.

IMG_1997.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

All nice. Black would be my choice. Like the first on the right or the Jr. Gent(?) 6th from the right if I counted correctly.

bitshird

Roy, nice looking bunch of pens, I like the Cactus skeleton pens, but I haven't had a chance to show them much around here. I have a few but nowhere near as nice as those of yours.

jttheclockman

Roy

If I recall you have shown this style before and as always your work is top notch. These do have a different look that is not easy to copy. The one thing that I do not like and it is a matter of opinion is seeing them all together takes away from the dramatics of it. Can't quite put the finger on it but with all the colors blending together it takes away something. I think individual photos would do them more justice. Just my 2¢

seamus7227

you know, i may have to jump on the band wagon and buy some of these blanks, or just cast some myself, either way, looks and sounds like there is money to be made with these! Great set of pens to, by the way

OKLAHOMAN

Toni, I've made purple cactus before, not a great seller will try once more with a darker shade of purple, John your right I've shown some simular ones before, I tend to make these in bunches and show them in bunches, thanks all for your comments.

Top Bottom